Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 10
South Asia Check / November 11, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Request to India to remove ‘obstructions’” by Arjun Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Conspiracy to revive Birat’s contract” by Sujan Oli datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Nepal Oil Corporation.
Kantipur report headlined “China ready to reopen border points” by Chandra Shekhar Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Just one victim gets loan in six months of earthquake” by Ashish Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed chief executive officer of a bank.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Formal request to end blockade” by Balkumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Cabinet.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Diplomatic talks to import fuel from third country” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “New Delhi fails to keep its supply ‘promise’” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed diplomatic source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently