Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 27
South Asia Check / November 28, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Talks slacken” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
Kantipur report headlined “Bullet shells found” by Bedraj Poudel datelined Bhantabari (Sunsari) has quoted unnamed eyewitnesses.
Nagarik report headlined “Common stance still elusive” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Government obstruction in West Seti” by Laxman Biyogi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed officer from the Investment Board.
Nagarik report headlined “After being denied chief guest status” by Subodh Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted a source from the Chure Committe, a source from the Ministry of Forests, and an official of the ministry.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Police secure three bullet shells from Haripur area” by Bedraj Paudel datelined Sunsari has quoted unnamed eyewitnesses in one stance.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “House obstructed, deferred till December 1” by Prakash Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently