Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 28
South Asia Check / November 29, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Smugglers having swell time” by Ajit Tiwari datelined Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed government official, a police officer from Sunsari and another unnamed police officer.
Nagarik report headlined “What lies behind the blockade?” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quotes an unnamed participant of the meeting of political parties.
Republica report headlined “Clarification sought from NOC chief Khadka” by Sujan Dhungana has quoted an unnamed board member of the Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC).
Republica report headlined “Identify India’s key concern: Ex-foreign policy heavyweights” by Thira L Bhusal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of a meeting held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Govt likely to give sack to NOC chief” by Bhadra Sharma and Rajesh Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed senior aides to Prime Minister Oli, Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC) source and another source from the Prime Minister’s office.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore