Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 28
South Asia Check / November 29, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Smugglers having swell time” by Ajit Tiwari datelined Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed government official, a police officer from Sunsari and another unnamed police officer.
Nagarik report headlined “What lies behind the blockade?” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quotes an unnamed participant of the meeting of political parties.
Republica report headlined “Clarification sought from NOC chief Khadka” by Sujan Dhungana has quoted an unnamed board member of the Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC).
Republica report headlined “Identify India’s key concern: Ex-foreign policy heavyweights” by Thira L Bhusal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of a meeting held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Govt likely to give sack to NOC chief” by Bhadra Sharma and Rajesh Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed senior aides to Prime Minister Oli, Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC) source and another source from the Prime Minister’s office.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item