Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 28
South Asia Check / November 29, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Smugglers having swell time” by Ajit Tiwari datelined Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed government official, a police officer from Sunsari and another unnamed police officer.
Nagarik report headlined “What lies behind the blockade?” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quotes an unnamed participant of the meeting of political parties.
Republica report headlined “Clarification sought from NOC chief Khadka” by Sujan Dhungana has quoted an unnamed board member of the Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC).
Republica report headlined “Identify India’s key concern: Ex-foreign policy heavyweights” by Thira L Bhusal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of a meeting held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Govt likely to give sack to NOC chief” by Bhadra Sharma and Rajesh Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed senior aides to Prime Minister Oli, Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC) source and another source from the Prime Minister’s office.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently