Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 4
South Asia Check / November 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Everyone’s support necessary for peace and stability: Mukherjee” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Mukherjee tells Morcha leaders to wait for amendment” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. Morcha refers to the United Democratic Madhesi Front.
Nagarik report headlined “Chinese technology for security” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Indian prez reiterates New Delhi’s message” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
- Fact Check Photo of a kneeling Joe Biden circulating on social media with a false claim
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec, 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Bijukchhe misquotes Indian ex-spy’s book while talking about India’s alleged Tarai plans
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently