Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 4
South Asia Check / November 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Everyone’s support necessary for peace and stability: Mukherjee” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Mukherjee tells Morcha leaders to wait for amendment” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. Morcha refers to the United Democratic Madhesi Front.
Nagarik report headlined “Chinese technology for security” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Indian prez reiterates New Delhi’s message” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Old photo being circulated as that of recent Chepang settlement fire
- Fact Check Peru hill collapse image being circulated as Darchula landslide photo
- Fact Check WHO hasn’t approved any home remedy for COVID-19
- Fact Check Zee News editor-in-chief’s comments on Sarita Giri expulsion erroneous
- Media Quarterly report (April- June 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM’s claims about depression and turmeric partially true but he’s incorrect about WHO guidelines on COVID-19 deaths verification
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently