Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 8
South Asia Check / November 9, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “United Democratic Madhesi Front returns to parliament” by Bal Krishna Adhikari has quoted an unnamed source and another unnamed lawmaker from the front.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Nepal accepts most UPR recommendations made in Geneva” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not carry a byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Talks on the cards” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous member of the government delegation to Geneva. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy