Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 8
South Asia Check / November 9, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “United Democratic Madhesi Front returns to parliament” by Bal Krishna Adhikari has quoted an unnamed source and another unnamed lawmaker from the front.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Nepal accepts most UPR recommendations made in Geneva” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The report does not carry a byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Talks on the cards” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous member of the government delegation to Geneva. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths