Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 27
South Asia Check / October 28, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Bhandari proposed for President” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “India ignores request: Upadhyay” by Akanshya Shah datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “China set to be Nepal’s 2nd oil trade partner” by Sangam Parsain datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “UML fields Bhandari for prez; UCPN-M presents Pun for Veep; NC undecided” by Tika R Pradhan has quoted an unnamed source from Nepali Congress.
Annapurna Post, Nagarik and Republica were not published on this date.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections