Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 27
South Asia Check / October 28, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Bhandari proposed for President” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “India ignores request: Upadhyay” by Akanshya Shah datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “China set to be Nepal’s 2nd oil trade partner” by Sangam Parsain datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “UML fields Bhandari for prez; UCPN-M presents Pun for Veep; NC undecided” by Tika R Pradhan has quoted an unnamed source from Nepali Congress.
Annapurna Post, Nagarik and Republica were not published on this date.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths