Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 27
South Asia Check / October 28, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Bhandari proposed for President” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “India ignores request: Upadhyay” by Akanshya Shah datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “China set to be Nepal’s 2nd oil trade partner” by Sangam Parsain datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “UML fields Bhandari for prez; UCPN-M presents Pun for Veep; NC undecided” by Tika R Pradhan has quoted an unnamed source from Nepali Congress.
Annapurna Post, Nagarik and Republica were not published on this date.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy