Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 27
South Asia Check / October 28, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Bhandari proposed for President” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “India ignores request: Upadhyay” by Akanshya Shah datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “China set to be Nepal’s 2nd oil trade partner” by Sangam Parsain datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “UML fields Bhandari for prez; UCPN-M presents Pun for Veep; NC undecided” by Tika R Pradhan has quoted an unnamed source from Nepali Congress.
Annapurna Post, Nagarik and Republica were not published on this date.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently