Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 2
South Asia Check / October 3, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Amendment proposal won’t be registered soon” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Congress to have eight state ministers before Dashain” datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources.
Nagarik report headlined “When unable to bear abuse in custody” by Dipak Kharel datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed security official.
Kantipur report headlined “Exam answer sheets changed” by Makar Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Nepal ready to keep 1950 Treaty’s title intact” by Lekhanath Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali member of the Eminent Persons Group on Nepal-India relations.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage