Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 11
South Asia Check / September 12, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “President concerned over Ganga Maya’s health” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. It has no byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Amendment proposal won’t be brought before prime minister’s India visit” by Kulchandra Neupane and Basanta Basnet has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Human skulls were bought in Kathmandu” by Deepak Kharel has quoted an unnamed official from the Central Investigation Bureau.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “It’s a bad first impression at TIA” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed traveller, a TIA official and another official of an international airline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths