Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 11
South Asia Check / September 12, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “President concerned over Ganga Maya’s health” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. It has no byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Amendment proposal won’t be brought before prime minister’s India visit” by Kulchandra Neupane and Basanta Basnet has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Human skulls were bought in Kathmandu” by Deepak Kharel has quoted an unnamed official from the Central Investigation Bureau.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “It’s a bad first impression at TIA” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed traveller, a TIA official and another official of an international airline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail