Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 12
South Asia Check / September 12, 2015
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Process halted for 2 days” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader present at the three-party meeting on Friday.
Annapurna Post report titled “Voting postponed” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: An unnamed personal secretary of an unnamed leader and another unnamed source.
Kantipur report titled “Process postponed for two days” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Incomplete proposal: Morcha” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Samyukta Loktantrik Madhesi Morcha.
Nagarik report headlined “Process postponed after India’s ‘message’” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source close to KP Oli.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently