Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 12
South Asia Check / September 12, 2015
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Process halted for 2 days” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader present at the three-party meeting on Friday.
Annapurna Post report titled “Voting postponed” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: An unnamed personal secretary of an unnamed leader and another unnamed source.
Kantipur report titled “Process postponed for two days” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Incomplete proposal: Morcha” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Samyukta Loktantrik Madhesi Morcha.
Nagarik report headlined “Process postponed after India’s ‘message’” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source close to KP Oli.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements