Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 16
South Asia Check / September 17, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Difficult to move ahead without addressing Madhesi demands” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Ill-maintained TIA runway taking toll on Nepal Airlines aircraft” by Rajan Pokhrel has quoted an unnamed pilot and an unnamed director of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM leads jumbo delegation to India” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali journalist in New Delhi. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “IBN yet to decide on extension of financial closure deadline” by Bibek Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source at the Investment Board Nepal (IBN).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Keep upbraiding the voters!
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 21
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 19
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 18
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 17
In Public InterestKeep upbraiding the voters! As the results of the local elections in Kathmandu Valley are coming in, a trend has begun of critic... Read More
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted