Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 16
South Asia Check / September 17, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Difficult to move ahead without addressing Madhesi demands” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Ill-maintained TIA runway taking toll on Nepal Airlines aircraft” by Rajan Pokhrel has quoted an unnamed pilot and an unnamed director of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM leads jumbo delegation to India” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali journalist in New Delhi. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “IBN yet to decide on extension of financial closure deadline” by Bibek Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source at the Investment Board Nepal (IBN).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy