Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 16
South Asia Check / September 17, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Difficult to move ahead without addressing Madhesi demands” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Ill-maintained TIA runway taking toll on Nepal Airlines aircraft” by Rajan Pokhrel has quoted an unnamed pilot and an unnamed director of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM leads jumbo delegation to India” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali journalist in New Delhi. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “IBN yet to decide on extension of financial closure deadline” by Bibek Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source at the Investment Board Nepal (IBN).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths