Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 16
South Asia Check / September 17, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Difficult to move ahead without addressing Madhesi demands” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Ill-maintained TIA runway taking toll on Nepal Airlines aircraft” by Rajan Pokhrel has quoted an unnamed pilot and an unnamed director of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM leads jumbo delegation to India” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali journalist in New Delhi. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “IBN yet to decide on extension of financial closure deadline” by Bibek Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source at the Investment Board Nepal (IBN).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa exaggerates Nepali migrant worker death numbers
- In Public Interest Looking back at reconstruction
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 19
- Fact Check PM Dahal does it again, makes wrong claim about economic growth
In Public InterestLooking back at reconstruction The April 2015 earthquake killed nearly 9000 people in Nepal and hundreds of thousands lost their ho... Read More
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent