Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 22
South Asia Check / September 22, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Dissidents urge Baburam to lead them” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Violence continues unabated in Tarai” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: eyewitnesses. The report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India expresses concern over unrest” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a senior government official. The report does not carry a byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Talks chapter has closed: Front” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: source and source associated with the United Democratic Madhesi Front.
Kantipur report headlined “India hints at closing border points” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: an official of India’s Ministry of External Affairs and an Indian diplomat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item