Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 28
South Asia Check / September 29, 2015
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Indian leaders fail to act as per commitment” by Rajesh Chamling Rai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed central committee member of the UCPN (Maoist).
Kantipur report headlined “Preparations for amending constitution” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
Kantipur report headlined “Why did UN change its statement?” by Prashanta Aryal and Dinesh Jung Shah datelined New York has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal’s Ministry of Foreign Ministry and another member of the Nepali delegation to the UN General Assembly.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently