Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 28
South Asia Check / September 29, 2015
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Indian leaders fail to act as per commitment” by Rajesh Chamling Rai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed central committee member of the UCPN (Maoist).
Kantipur report headlined “Preparations for amending constitution” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
Kantipur report headlined “Why did UN change its statement?” by Prashanta Aryal and Dinesh Jung Shah datelined New York has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal’s Ministry of Foreign Ministry and another member of the Nepali delegation to the UN General Assembly.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item