Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 28
South Asia Check / September 29, 2015
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Indian leaders fail to act as per commitment” by Rajesh Chamling Rai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed central committee member of the UCPN (Maoist).
Kantipur report headlined “Preparations for amending constitution” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
Kantipur report headlined “Why did UN change its statement?” by Prashanta Aryal and Dinesh Jung Shah datelined New York has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal’s Ministry of Foreign Ministry and another member of the Nepali delegation to the UN General Assembly.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy