Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 28
South Asia Check / September 29, 2015
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Indian leaders fail to act as per commitment” by Rajesh Chamling Rai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed central committee member of the UCPN (Maoist).
Kantipur report headlined “Preparations for amending constitution” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
Kantipur report headlined “Why did UN change its statement?” by Prashanta Aryal and Dinesh Jung Shah datelined New York has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal’s Ministry of Foreign Ministry and another member of the Nepali delegation to the UN General Assembly.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths