Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 29
South Asia Check / September 30, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Amending constitution not a problem” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the parliament secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “China presses for ending blockade” by Revati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Obstacle in the way of president’s resignation” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “India wants safe landing” and datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official. The report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Mahat briefs donors on charter’s inclusiveness” by Rajesh Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of the Mahat-donors meeting.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India hints at resolution after Modi returns” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official who was present at the meeting between Indian and Nepali officials.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently