Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 29
South Asia Check / September 30, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Amending constitution not a problem” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the parliament secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “China presses for ending blockade” by Revati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Obstacle in the way of president’s resignation” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “India wants safe landing” and datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official. The report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Mahat briefs donors on charter’s inclusiveness” by Rajesh Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed participant of the Mahat-donors meeting.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India hints at resolution after Modi returns” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official who was present at the meeting between Indian and Nepali officials.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage