Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 4
South Asia Check / September 4, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Government’s sluggish response to reconstruction” by Bal Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance and another unnamed official from the Ministry of Law.
The Himalayan Times headlined “Tarai district court judges return to Kathmandu” by Ram Kumar Kamat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed district court judge of Mahottari.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “NC, UML at odds over validation” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister from the CPN-UML and Nepali Congress each and another unnamed senior official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail