Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 4
South Asia Check / September 4, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Government’s sluggish response to reconstruction” by Bal Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance and another unnamed official from the Ministry of Law.
The Himalayan Times headlined “Tarai district court judges return to Kathmandu” by Ram Kumar Kamat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed district court judge of Mahottari.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “NC, UML at odds over validation” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister from the CPN-UML and Nepali Congress each and another unnamed senior official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths