Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 5
South Asia Check / September 5, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government flexible with Dr KC” by Deepa Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed doctor who has been part of the ongoing meetings.
Gorkhaptra report headlined “Demands to be addressed through proposal” by Lucky Chaudhary datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader who had participated in the four-party meeting.
Nagarik report headlined “Shadow of terror” by Nirmal Ghimire (Bardiya) and Tekendra Basyal (Kohalpur) has quoted an unnamed local.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Fact Check Upendra Yadav disowns Rs 5 million compensation promise
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
In Public InterestBirth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon While the controversy over the variations in the date of birth of Chief Justice Gopal Parajuli in hi... Read More
- Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge