Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 8
South Asia Check / September 8, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Maoists prevent Reconstruction Authority bill” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and another unnamed high level official of the parliament.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Govt’s tardy approach worries donors” by John Narayan Parajuli has quoted an unnamed senior diplomat.
Nagarik report on the accord signed between the government and Dr Govinda KC headlined “Very first point of accord breached” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Discussions to begin today” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Constituent Assembly secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Old photo being circulated as that of recent Chepang settlement fire
- Fact Check Peru hill collapse image being circulated as Darchula landslide photo
- Fact Check WHO hasn’t approved any home remedy for COVID-19
- Fact Check Zee News editor-in-chief’s comments on Sarita Giri expulsion erroneous
- Media Quarterly report (April- June 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM’s claims about depression and turmeric partially true but he’s incorrect about WHO guidelines on COVID-19 deaths verification
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently