Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 14
South Asia Check / April 19, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Dahal’s efforts to bring UDMF on board” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source close to Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “EC chief drops a hint about polls in two phases” by Prithvi Man Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed election commissioner.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections