Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 14
South Asia Check / April 19, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Dahal’s efforts to bring UDMF on board” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source close to Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “EC chief drops a hint about polls in two phases” by Prithvi Man Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed election commissioner.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths