Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 16
South Asia Check / April 19, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “UDMF and Federal Alliance working to launching protests to disrupt elections'” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A participant.
Nagarik report headlined “Election in two phases if UDMF agrees” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A participant, a leader and a member.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths