Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 16
South Asia Check / April 19, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “UDMF and Federal Alliance working to launching protests to disrupt elections'” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A participant.
Nagarik report headlined “Election in two phases if UDMF agrees” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A participant, a leader and a member.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections