Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 16
South Asia Check / April 19, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “UDMF and Federal Alliance working to launching protests to disrupt elections'” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A participant.
Nagarik report headlined “Election in two phases if UDMF agrees” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A participant, a leader and a member.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy