Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 16
South Asia Check / April 19, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “UDMF and Federal Alliance working to launching protests to disrupt elections'” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A participant.
Nagarik report headlined “Election in two phases if UDMF agrees” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A participant, a leader and a member.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Viral Nepal map from Grade 8 textbook: Many misread Anno Domini as Bikram Sambat
- Fact Check Viral video clips involving Sujata Koirala were manipulated to create controversy
- Fact Check Video clip of anti-India demonstration being circulated on social media is six months old
- Fact Check 5-year-old India toilet photo is circulating as photo of Bharatpur coronavirus hospital toilet
- Fact Check Fact-checked: WHO hasn’t revised coronavirus risk level for Nepal
- Fact Check News reports of impending internet outage are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently