Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
South Asia Check / April 21, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Elections in two phases after all?” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Five govt officials suspended for graft” by Sujan Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Department of Transport Management.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Dahal seeks opinion on elections in two phases” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail