Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
South Asia Check / April 21, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Elections in two phases after all?” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Five govt officials suspended for graft” by Sujan Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Department of Transport Management.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Dahal seeks opinion on elections in two phases” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader. It has no byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths