Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 24
South Asia Check / April 27, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Fiscal budget in a fix” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister, a source, a minister from the CPN (Maoist Center) twice, and two other leaders.
Kantipur report headlined “Another amendment bill brought to postpone budget” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from Nepali Congress and another unnamed minister.
Kantipur report headlined “What about the vote count of the first phase elections?” by Rajesh Mishra datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Election Commission twice.
Nagarik report headlined “Elections on May 14 and June 14” by Arjun Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once.
Republica report headlined “Govt seeks to scrap Bir tender for radiotherapy machine” by Bishnu Prasad Aryal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore