Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 28
South Asia Check / May 1, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Constitutional bench formed at last” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Shock and sadness at Judicial Council” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
Nagarik report headlined “Opposition’s strategy” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed CPN-UML leader in one instance. This report does not carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “PM assures Madhesi leaders of increasing local units in Madhes” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader in one instance. This report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage