Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 28
South Asia Check / May 1, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Constitutional bench formed at last” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Shock and sadness at Judicial Council” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
Nagarik report headlined “Opposition’s strategy” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed CPN-UML leader in one instance. This report does not carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “PM assures Madhesi leaders of increasing local units in Madhes” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi leader in one instance. This report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?