Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 3
South Asia Check / April 11, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Dispute among ruling parties over UDMF’s conditions” by Kulchandra Neupane and Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader of the CPN (Maoist Center), and a source from the prime minister’s residence in Baluwatar.
Nagarik report headlined “Nepali women promised Kuwait jobs and ‘sold’ in Saudi Arabia” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed woman.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage