Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 3
South Asia Check / April 11, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Dispute among ruling parties over UDMF’s conditions” by Kulchandra Neupane and Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader of the CPN (Maoist Center), and a source from the prime minister’s residence in Baluwatar.
Nagarik report headlined “Nepali women promised Kuwait jobs and ‘sold’ in Saudi Arabia” by Surendra Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed woman.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Binod Chaudhary wrongly claims internet in Nepal is South Asia’s priciest
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?