Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 10
South Asia Check / August 15, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Dr KC’s demands being ignored” by Makar Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A member from the taskforce formed to settle the amendment of Health Education Bill.
Nagarik report on the school sector reform program headlined “Achievement nil” by Bhim Chapagain, Ramesh Paudel, Kiran Man Bajracharya and Devendra Basnet datelined IIam, Chitwan, Kapilvastu and Dang has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A person having knowledge of the education sector.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “A deal that disregards Dr KC’s demand” by Manish Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A lawmaker.
The Kathmandu Post headlined “Experts say Doklam standoff opens avenue for Nepal to settle its boundary issues” by Anil Giri datelined Kathmandu in two instances: A senior Chinese official and government officials.
Republica report headlined “SSDP failed to meet goals” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A teacher. This report doesn’t carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore