Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 13
South Asia Check / August 13, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Security situation still under control: Heads of security agencies tell four big parties” by Chudamani Bhattarai and Revati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu written has quoted one unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Leadership race begins” by Bal Krishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source and one unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Letter to China asking not to admit Nepali students” by Surendra Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report titled “Constitution Drafting Committee given five days to prepare draft constitution” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted one anonymous source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently