Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 26
South Asia Check / September 4, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Attempt to bring public property of college under private ownership” by Surya Prasad Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A student.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Gas bullet issue not raised during Deuba’s India visit, gas bullets worth Rs 5 billion non-operational ” by Rajesh Barma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
Kantipur report headlined “Election fervor grips Province 2” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source, a leader of the Rastriya Janata Party Nepal (RJPN), and an RJPN source. This report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Nepal-China ties ‘figured prominently” in PM Deuba’s Delhi engagements” by Anil Giri datelined New Delhi has quoted unnamed source in three instances: Top government officials, Nepali officials and a Nepali official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy