Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 26
South Asia Check / September 4, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Attempt to bring public property of college under private ownership” by Surya Prasad Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A student.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Gas bullet issue not raised during Deuba’s India visit, gas bullets worth Rs 5 billion non-operational ” by Rajesh Barma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
Kantipur report headlined “Election fervor grips Province 2” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source, a leader of the Rastriya Janata Party Nepal (RJPN), and an RJPN source. This report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Nepal-China ties ‘figured prominently” in PM Deuba’s Delhi engagements” by Anil Giri datelined New Delhi has quoted unnamed source in three instances: Top government officials, Nepali officials and a Nepali official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 12
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 11
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 10
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 9
In Public InterestPrime minister’s wealth: Then and now In an interval of 26 years, Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba’s land decreased from 29 bigha to ap... Read More
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!