Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 30
South Asia Check / September 5, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Political parties working to pick poll candidates” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A source from Nepali Congress. This story doesn’t carry byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “SWC in favor of Manmohan foundation?” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A director of the Social Welfare Council.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Lack of laws hampering preparation” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A senior Election Commission official. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy