Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 9
South Asia Check / August 10, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Fewa lake encroachment series- CIAA takes interest” by Santosh Pokharel datelined Pokhara has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: An engineer of Pokhara-Lekhanath Metropolitan City, and the then office bearers of the High-level Commission for Conservation of Fewa Lake.
Republica report headlined “CIAA takes up Fewa lake encroachment” by Santosh Pokharel datelined Pokhara has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An engineer of Pokhara-Lekhanath Metropolitan City.
Republica report headlined “RPP split hampers vote on amendment” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in three instances: Senior leaders of the ruling parties, a leader, and a leader of a ruling party.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon