Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 9
South Asia Check / August 10, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Fewa lake encroachment series- CIAA takes interest” by Santosh Pokharel datelined Pokhara has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: An engineer of Pokhara-Lekhanath Metropolitan City, and the then office bearers of the High-level Commission for Conservation of Fewa Lake.
Republica report headlined “CIAA takes up Fewa lake encroachment” by Santosh Pokharel datelined Pokhara has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An engineer of Pokhara-Lekhanath Metropolitan City.
Republica report headlined “RPP split hampers vote on amendment” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in three instances: Senior leaders of the ruling parties, a leader, and a leader of a ruling party.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths