Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 9
South Asia Check / August 10, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Fewa lake encroachment series- CIAA takes interest” by Santosh Pokharel datelined Pokhara has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: An engineer of Pokhara-Lekhanath Metropolitan City, and the then office bearers of the High-level Commission for Conservation of Fewa Lake.
Republica report headlined “CIAA takes up Fewa lake encroachment” by Santosh Pokharel datelined Pokhara has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An engineer of Pokhara-Lekhanath Metropolitan City.
Republica report headlined “RPP split hampers vote on amendment” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in three instances: Senior leaders of the ruling parties, a leader, and a leader of a ruling party.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy