Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 10
South Asia Check / December 11, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Negligence in treatment” by Deepa Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed doctor.
Kantipur report headlined “Crimes in Nepal-India border” by Bhusan Yadav and Jitendra Sah datelined Birgunj and Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed trader and two police officials.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements