Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 10
South Asia Check / December 11, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Negligence in treatment” by Deepa Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed doctor.
Kantipur report headlined “Crimes in Nepal-India border” by Bhusan Yadav and Jitendra Sah datelined Birgunj and Biratnagar has quoted an unnamed trader and two police officials.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore