Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 12
South Asia Check / December 13, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Two factions in RPP” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Intent to favor medical college proprietors” by Makar Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of a parliamentary committee.
Nagarik report headlined, “Obstruction in Raxaul, goods coming from China” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Trans-Himalaya Border Commerce Association.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Minister-led search panel yet to recommend Makaju’s successor” by Manish Gautam and Binod Ghimire has quoted unnamed sources twice.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently