Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 24
South Asia Check / December 25, 2016
The Annapurna Post report headlined “Defiance of court order causes dispute” by Roshan Raut datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official related to the sport.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “China issues travel restriction to Nepal” jointly by Anil Giri and Sangam Prasain datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in three instances: Multiple sources, senior Nepal government officials and some sources.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Local level restructuring- LLRC at a loose end as PM’s got a tight schedule” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Old photo being circulated as that of recent Chepang settlement fire
- Fact Check Peru hill collapse image being circulated as Darchula landslide photo
- Fact Check WHO hasn’t approved any home remedy for COVID-19
- Fact Check Zee News editor-in-chief’s comments on Sarita Giri expulsion erroneous
- Media Quarterly report (April- June 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM’s claims about depression and turmeric partially true but he’s incorrect about WHO guidelines on COVID-19 deaths verification
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently