Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 24
South Asia Check / December 25, 2016
The Annapurna Post report headlined “Defiance of court order causes dispute” by Roshan Raut datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official related to the sport.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “China issues travel restriction to Nepal” jointly by Anil Giri and Sangam Prasain datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in three instances: Multiple sources, senior Nepal government officials and some sources.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Local level restructuring- LLRC at a loose end as PM’s got a tight schedule” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?