Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 25
South Asia Check / December 26, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Rice production ‘highest’” by Rajesh Barma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A senior official at Ministry of Agriculture.
Nagarik report headlined “Rescheduling of parliament meeting continues” jointly by Rudra Khadka and Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Second-rung leaders bid to end House row” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?