Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 25
South Asia Check / December 26, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Rice production ‘highest’” by Rajesh Barma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A senior official at Ministry of Agriculture.
Nagarik report headlined “Rescheduling of parliament meeting continues” jointly by Rudra Khadka and Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Second-rung leaders bid to end House row” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Shashank Koirala significantly understates Nepal’s arable land area
- Fact Check PM’s suggestion of salt water gargle as home remedy for Covid is misleading
- Fact Check Old photo photoshopped to show Indian flag in February 10 demonstration
- Fact Check PM made four false claims in two recent speeches
- Fact Check PM wrong in saying Bimala Tamang won gold in 2014 Asiad
- Fact Check Writer Wagle grossly misquoted in viral meme
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently