Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 28
South Asia Check / December 29, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government and UDMF come up with new strategy” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. UDMF stands for the United Democratic Madhesi Front
Annapurna Post report headlined “December rush” has quoted an unnamed staff of an INGO. It has no byline or dateline.
Kantipur report headlined “Parties divided further” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the United Democratic Madhesi Front and source from the meeting. It has no byline.
Nagarik report headlined “Meeting gets noisy after Deuba sticks to his stance” by Rudra Khadka and Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “National Games dampened by poor management and controversy” by Ajaya Phuyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
Republica report headlined “Donors, INGOs influencing lawmaking process” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quotes an unnamed lawmaker from the parliament’s Social Justice and Human Rights Committee.
Republica report headlined “Nepal Red Cross blows millions for weeklong meeting” by Sangeet Sangroula and Ramesh Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official and a participant.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore