Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 28
South Asia Check / December 29, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government and UDMF come up with new strategy” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. UDMF stands for the United Democratic Madhesi Front
Annapurna Post report headlined “December rush” has quoted an unnamed staff of an INGO. It has no byline or dateline.
Kantipur report headlined “Parties divided further” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the United Democratic Madhesi Front and source from the meeting. It has no byline.
Nagarik report headlined “Meeting gets noisy after Deuba sticks to his stance” by Rudra Khadka and Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “National Games dampened by poor management and controversy” by Ajaya Phuyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
Republica report headlined “Donors, INGOs influencing lawmaking process” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quotes an unnamed lawmaker from the parliament’s Social Justice and Human Rights Committee.
Republica report headlined “Nepal Red Cross blows millions for weeklong meeting” by Sangeet Sangroula and Ramesh Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official and a participant.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item