Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 12
South Asia Check / February 13, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Robust security mechanism required” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source twice.
Kantipur report headlined “Why are UML and UDMF getting closer?” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source each from the United Democratic Madhesi Front and the CPN-UML.
The Himalayan Times report titled “Task force to consult Madhesi lawmakers on LBRC report” by Rupesh Acharya quotes an unnamed source from Election Commission. LBRC refers to the local bodies restructuring commission.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s suggestion of salt water gargle as home remedy for Covid is misleading
- Fact Check Old photo photoshopped to show Indian flag in February 10 demonstration
- Fact Check PM made four false claims in two recent speeches
- Fact Check PM wrong in saying Bimala Tamang won gold in 2014 Asiad
- Fact Check Writer Wagle grossly misquoted in viral meme
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently