Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 3
South Asia Check / February 4, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Who will be the new Inspector General?” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Tourism ministry seeks financial report” by Sushil Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed officials from the Ministry of Tourism, and two officials from Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Maoists were not the first to demand federalism
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 24
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 23
- Fact Check CP Mainali and Eknath Dhakal made wrong claims while opposing electoral threshold
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 22
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 21
In Public InterestWomen’s representation will increase after elections If the elections of all three levels (federal parliament, provincial parliament and local level) are... Read More
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent
- Ministers’ wealth: Then and now