Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 3
South Asia Check / February 4, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Who will be the new Inspector General?” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Tourism ministry seeks financial report” by Sushil Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed officials from the Ministry of Tourism, and two officials from Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail