Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 28
South Asia Check / January 29, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Local elections pushed toward further confusion” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu an unnamed secretary from the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CC recommend three election commissioners” datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source two times. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Delay in announcing dates sows confusion” by Binod Ghmire datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed member of Local Level Restructuring Commission.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage