Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 28
South Asia Check / January 29, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Local elections pushed toward further confusion” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu an unnamed secretary from the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CC recommend three election commissioners” datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source two times. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Delay in announcing dates sows confusion” by Binod Ghmire datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed member of Local Level Restructuring Commission.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements