Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 28
South Asia Check / January 29, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Local elections pushed toward further confusion” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu an unnamed secretary from the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “CC recommend three election commissioners” datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source two times. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Delay in announcing dates sows confusion” by Binod Ghmire datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed member of Local Level Restructuring Commission.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item