Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 19
South Asia Check / July 20, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Should we escalate the dispute or work unitedly?” by Durga Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “What will happen if all three elections aren’t held by January 21, 2018?” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed source, a leader close to Oli, a source, another high-level UML source and a member of the UML standing committee.
Republica report headlined “PM firm on facing no-trust vote” datelined Kathmandu has quote an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “PM Oli urges Deuba, Dahal to avoid path of confrontation” has quoted unnamed leaders in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item