Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 19
South Asia Check / July 20, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Should we escalate the dispute or work unitedly?” by Durga Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “What will happen if all three elections aren’t held by January 21, 2018?” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed source, a leader close to Oli, a source, another high-level UML source and a member of the UML standing committee.
Republica report headlined “PM firm on facing no-trust vote” datelined Kathmandu has quote an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “PM Oli urges Deuba, Dahal to avoid path of confrontation” has quoted unnamed leaders in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore