Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 19
South Asia Check / July 20, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Should we escalate the dispute or work unitedly?” by Durga Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “What will happen if all three elections aren’t held by January 21, 2018?” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed source, a leader close to Oli, a source, another high-level UML source and a member of the UML standing committee.
Republica report headlined “PM firm on facing no-trust vote” datelined Kathmandu has quote an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “PM Oli urges Deuba, Dahal to avoid path of confrontation” has quoted unnamed leaders in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently