Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 19
South Asia Check / July 20, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Should we escalate the dispute or work unitedly?” by Durga Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “What will happen if all three elections aren’t held by January 21, 2018?” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed source, a leader close to Oli, a source, another high-level UML source and a member of the UML standing committee.
Republica report headlined “PM firm on facing no-trust vote” datelined Kathmandu has quote an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “PM Oli urges Deuba, Dahal to avoid path of confrontation” has quoted unnamed leaders in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?