Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 21
South Asia Check / July 31, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “We won’t participate in polls without constitution amendment: RJPN” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Another leader.
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Focus on ideological discussion and organizational structure” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A member from CPN (Maoist Centre) and source. This report doesn’t carry a byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Car falls into pit dug by Melamchi water project” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A police source. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently