Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 1
South Asia Check / June 8, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “RJPN withdraws agitation” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A leader who participated in the meeting.
Nagarik report headlined “Majority-based government to be formed” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A leader who participated in the meeting.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “EC panel fails to throw enough light on incident” by Prithvi Man Shrestha and Bimal Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu and Bharatpur has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: An official from Election Commission and a source.
Republica report headlined “EC seeks ‘actual status’ of torn ballots before drawing conclusion” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: Informed sources, an informed source, and one election commissioner. This report doesn’t carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “RJPN calls off protest after change in poll schedule” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: RJP-N leaders and a leader from RJP-N. This report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections