Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 16
South Asia Check / June 23, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Election in Province 2 on September 18” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: A leader and a highly-placed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “June 18 fixed for filing candidacies” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: An election commissioner.
Nagarik report headlined “RJPN still unsatisfied” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Govt postpones polls in Province 2” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A Congress central committee member. This report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?