Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 18
South Asia Check / June 23, 2017
Annapurna Post report on election date headlined “There won’t be any further change” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A senior minister from the Nepali Congress. This report does not carry a byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Shots fired at Gorkhaland movement, three dead, 12 injured” by Parbat Portel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source once: Security source.
Nagarik report headlined “The inside story of Govt-RJPN meeting” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in three instances.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy