Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 22
South Asia Check / July 1, 2017
Annapurna post report headlined “RJPN leaders start behaving differently” by Krishna Prasad Dhakal datelined Bhairahawa has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A source from Sarvendra Nath Shukla’s family.
Kantipur report on election code violation headlined “Rs 8.71 billion being distributed” by Balkrishna Basnet has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source from the Ministry of Home Affairs, a source and an official both from the Ministry of Peace and Reconstruction.
Nagarik report headlined “Govt vehicles misued” by Ishwari Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source from the Ministry of Home Affairs, a source, and a senior government official.
Republica report headlined “UNESCO mission wants Valley heritage in danger list” by Gyan Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance: An official from the Department of Archeology.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy