Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 8
South Asia Check / June 12, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Deuba takes reins of government” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances: Leaders, a leader close to Deuba, and a source in three instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Prime Minister Deuba assumes office, priority on election and ethics” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A leader close to Ram Chandra Paudel.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM, seven ministers sworn in” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A sources from the Rastriya Prajatantra Party. This report does not carry a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Deuba braces for berth pangs as he takes office” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A Congress leader. This report does not carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “No high-quality lab to test drugs for market” by Bishnu Prasad Aryal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in two instances: Officials, and officials of the Department of Drug Administration.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy