Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 15
South Asia Check / March 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Jagadamba group flouting rules” by Subas Gotame datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Chinese contractors’ negligence leaves Bharatpur- Bardaghat transmission line incomplete” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the transmission directorate.
Kantipur report headlined “UDMF won’t announce withdrawal of support for government” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a leader from the United Democratic Madhesi Front (UDMF), and a source from the Tarai Madhes Democratic Party.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Statute revision sans boundary revision?” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source from the United Democratic Madhesi Front once.
Republica report headlined “Chinese defense minister visiting Nepal next week” by Deepak Kharel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from the Nepal Army once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections