Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 15
South Asia Check / March 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Jagadamba group flouting rules” by Subas Gotame datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Chinese contractors’ negligence leaves Bharatpur- Bardaghat transmission line incomplete” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the transmission directorate.
Kantipur report headlined “UDMF won’t announce withdrawal of support for government” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, a leader from the United Democratic Madhesi Front (UDMF), and a source from the Tarai Madhes Democratic Party.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Statute revision sans boundary revision?” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source from the United Democratic Madhesi Front once.
Republica report headlined “Chinese defense minister visiting Nepal next week” by Deepak Kharel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from the Nepal Army once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy