Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 16
South Asia Check / March 17, 2017
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM to visit Boao from March 23 to 26” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from the Ministry of Foreign Ministry twice. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report titled “Ballistics indicated bullet belongs to SSB” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed government official. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “Additional 3,830 conflict victims verified” by Gyan P Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed officials from the Ministry of Peace and Reconstruction once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Maoists were not the first to demand federalism
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 24
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 23
- Fact Check CP Mainali and Eknath Dhakal made wrong claims while opposing electoral threshold
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 22
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 21
In Public InterestWomen’s representation will increase after elections If the elections of all three levels (federal parliament, provincial parliament and local level) are... Read More
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent
- Ministers’ wealth: Then and now