Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 16
South Asia Check / March 17, 2017
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM to visit Boao from March 23 to 26” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from the Ministry of Foreign Ministry twice. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report titled “Ballistics indicated bullet belongs to SSB” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed government official. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “Additional 3,830 conflict victims verified” by Gyan P Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed officials from the Ministry of Peace and Reconstruction once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?