Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 16
South Asia Check / March 17, 2017
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM to visit Boao from March 23 to 26” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from the Ministry of Foreign Ministry twice. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report titled “Ballistics indicated bullet belongs to SSB” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed government official. It has no byline.
Republica report headlined “Additional 3,830 conflict victims verified” by Gyan P Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed officials from the Ministry of Peace and Reconstruction once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements