Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 22
South Asia Check / March 23, 2017
Kantipur report headlined “Madhesi parties in a rush to welcome new members” by Bhusan Yadav datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Madhesi analyst.
Kantipur report headlined “New appointment process now” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. It has no byline.
Nagarik report headlined “Govt, UDMF close to agreement” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “UN mission exams canceled” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source thrice, an unnamed insider source, and an official once.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Maoist MPs lash out at their ministers” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the CPN (Maoist Centre).
Republica report headlined “No major deal likely during PM’s China visit” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, sources from the Prime Minister’s Office, and another source.
Republica report headlined “Dahal to meet Xi for 15 minutes” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source, and unnamed sources once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail