Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 30
South Asia Check / April 11, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Race starts within parties for capital city mayor” by Balkrishna Adhikari, Mani Dahal and Prakash Timilsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Kantipur report headlined “Legal hurdle in the appointment of next chief justice” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed retired justice of the Supreme Court twice.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy