Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 30
South Asia Check / April 11, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Race starts within parties for capital city mayor” by Balkrishna Adhikari, Mani Dahal and Prakash Timilsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Kantipur report headlined “Legal hurdle in the appointment of next chief justice” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed retired justice of the Supreme Court twice.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa exaggerates Nepali migrant worker death numbers
- In Public Interest Looking back at reconstruction
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 19
- Fact Check PM Dahal does it again, makes wrong claim about economic growth
In Public InterestLooking back at reconstruction The April 2015 earthquake killed nearly 9000 people in Nepal and hundreds of thousands lost their ho... Read More
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent