Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 8
South Asia Check / March 9, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Clashes continue” by Manohar Kumar and Lokendra Prasai datelined Rajbiraj and Kathmandu has quoted unnamed security source.
Nagarik report headlined “Increasing lawlessness in Nepali Congress” by Bal Krishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the Nepali Congress.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Gov recalls Saptari CDO, security chiefs” by Manish Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed police official in two instances.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections