Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 8
South Asia Check / March 9, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Clashes continue” by Manohar Kumar and Lokendra Prasai datelined Rajbiraj and Kathmandu has quoted unnamed security source.
Nagarik report headlined “Increasing lawlessness in Nepali Congress” by Bal Krishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the Nepali Congress.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Gov recalls Saptari CDO, security chiefs” by Manish Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed police official in two instances.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Maoists were not the first to demand federalism
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 24
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 23
- Fact Check CP Mainali and Eknath Dhakal made wrong claims while opposing electoral threshold
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 22
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 21
In Public InterestWomen’s representation will increase after elections If the elections of all three levels (federal parliament, provincial parliament and local level) are... Read More
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent
- Ministers’ wealth: Then and now