Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 8
South Asia Check / March 9, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Clashes continue” by Manohar Kumar and Lokendra Prasai datelined Rajbiraj and Kathmandu has quoted unnamed security source.
Nagarik report headlined “Increasing lawlessness in Nepali Congress” by Bal Krishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the Nepali Congress.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Gov recalls Saptari CDO, security chiefs” by Manish Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed police official in two instances.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths