Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 9
South Asia Check / March 10, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Commitment to investigate Rajbiraj incident” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Election will be held at any cost” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the prime minister’s residence in Baluwatar.
Republica report headlined “PM under pressure as UML demands election on time and UDMF wants it withdrawn” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted “unnamed source” once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy