Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 9
South Asia Check / March 10, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Commitment to investigate Rajbiraj incident” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Election will be held at any cost” by Prakash Timalsina datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the prime minister’s residence in Baluwatar.
Republica report headlined “PM under pressure as UML demands election on time and UDMF wants it withdrawn” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted “unnamed source” once.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths