Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 13
South Asia Check / May 22, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Who will clinch Kathmandu mayorship” by Sujit Mahat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A leader from the Nepali Congress.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC throws safety protocol to the wind” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A source from the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Nepal pens memorandum of understanding on China’s Silk Road initiative” by Lekhanath Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A source, and a source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item