Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 24
South Asia Check / May 29, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Budhi Gandaki project awarded without competitive bidding” by Bikas Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source, an officer from the Ministry of Energy and an officer from the Ministry of Finance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Parliament meeting postponed after dispute among parliamentarians” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A leader who participated in the meeting.
Nagarik report headlined “[Chinese contractor] Gezhouba to build Budhi Gandaki Hydropower Project” by Bishnu Belbase datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: An officer from Budhi Gandaki Hydropower Project and a senior officer from the Ministry of Energy.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail